Friday 19 April 2013

Just a few stuff on MTV Movie Awards

Hey y'all or whoever will read this,

Just a couple of comments I had about the awards, I really liked them. Better than any awards I've seen in the UK! (Sorry this post is late I only just got to see the awards, had them on record.)

Here goes:


I loved the start. Especially Iron Man suit, Haha! Really starting to like James Franco as well, looking forward to him in This is the end.

That performance in the first 5 minutes is better than any awards UK has ever had. I love it. Although I originally thought the rapper to Lose Yourself was Paul Rudd...

Best Male - Bradley Cooper, BOOM an award for Silver Linings Playbook. Course Jennifer Lawrence was brilliant but he was really good too!

Fight Scene - Avengers definitely deserved to win that!
                        I probably need to see Django Unchained, sorry guys.

Reminds me i’m looking forward to Star Trek the first one was real good. That is Sylar from Heroes though, he will never change.

How can TED have be nominated for fight scene and shirtless? hahahah

Trailblazer - Awhh you gotta love Hermonine especially in the first Harry Potters a truly deserved award

Jonah Hill is hilarious, another one im looking forward to seeing in this is the end

Best Kiss – Couldnt argue with Silver Linings Playbook, all nominated were really sweet though.

Comedic Genius – I fricking love Will Ferrell as an actor, and loved his suit. Not sure about him in real life though.

FAST AND FURIOUS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 11 YEARS, SAY WHAA?!?!?!?! That has gone fast (no pun intended) really looking to the new one.

Breakthrough - Rebel Wilson had to win one. Again, sorry I haven't seen Pitch Perfect.

Shirtless - Im a boy, I don’t comment on shirtless sorry ladies. Although they should have a woman's shirtless category, that would be gooooood....

Im liking the action in Iron Man 3, will probably go see that with my buds.

Chloe Grace Mortez has grown up, haven’t seen her in ages

Villain - I thought Skyfall would get villain fair play to Tom Hiddleston though.
I get excited for this hunger games exclusive even though ive seen it 4000 times! Down with the Capitol!

It just looks so good!

Best Film - AVENGERS! I loved Silver Linings Playbook, but  could see Avengers coming. A really brilliant film, well deserved!

Music Performances – Both really good, better the some UK award performances. I liked both songs and both artists, so hey ho good for me.

Overall brilliant awards, top job MTV and America!




Comment below on what you thought of the awards, would love to hear what you have to say!:)

Also comment on the structuring of this post, is it too lazy? Sorry if it is, I didnt know if people wanted to be bored by loads of paragraphs!

Wicked! Give us a comment, and follow me on twitter at @popcornpepsi


I've been Popcorn and a Pepsi, signing out... *click*

No comments:

Post a Comment